About SVG Capital
SVG Capital is a FTSE 250 international private equity investor and fund management business listed on the London Stock Exchange (ticker: SVI). The Group invests from its own balance sheet as well as on behalf of third-party investors through funds it manages and/or advises.
- Exposure to a global portfolio of private equity backed companies
- Experienced in-house team with extensive private equity expertise
- Successful fund management and advisory businesses
Private equity investment
SVG Capital invests in a portfolio of private equity funds.
- SVG Advisers Limited (SVGA) – A specialist private equity fund management and advisory business, with an established presence in the UK, Asia and US.
- SVG Investment Managers Limited (SVGIM) – A specialist fund manager established with the objective of adopting private equity investment techniques and adapting them for use in the public markets.
Combined, these entities make up the SVG Group - more detail on the Group is set out below.
SVG Capital plc (as at 31 March 2013)
SVG Advisers Ltd (as at 31 March 2013)
funds of funds
Managers Ltd (as at 31 March 2013)